- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Bok Choy
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Responsibly
- Log In
Tomato & Watermelon Salad
|Prep time||10 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2010 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
A super, simple, thoroughly refreshing and bright summer salad.
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 – 2 lbs. watermelon, peeled and cut into chunks
- 8 Allegro™ Tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil and cider vinegar.
- On a medium platter, arrange watermelon and Allegro™ tomatoes. Sprinkle with red onion, mint and basil. Drizzle with the dressing.
- Season with salt and finish with crumbled feta. Serve and enjoy.