- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Responsibly
- Log In
Dolce™ Pepper Quesadilla
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||8 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2010 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 3 Dolce™ Super Sweet Baby Bell or Mini Peppers, seeded and sliced
- ½ Gusto™ Mixed Hot Pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Place 4 tortillas on the work surface. Dividing evenly, scatter Gusto™ and Dolce™ peppers and green onions over each, leaving a ½-inch border all around. Sprinkle ½ cup of cheese over each, and top with remaining tortillas. Press lightly to seal.
- Place 1 quesadilla on a paper towel. Top with another paper towel, a quesadilla, and a third paper towel. Microwave the two stacked quesadillas, on high, for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Carefully separate (they will be very hot), and remove paper towels. Place on a platter. Repeat with remaining 2 quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with Concerto™ Salsa and Mexican Salad.