- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Green
- Log In
|Prep time||5 minutes|
|Cook time||0 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2011 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
- 2 cans Albacore tuna
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 Maestro™ Sweet Bell Peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup Concerto™ Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Fresco™ Seedless Cucumber, chopped
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled and halved
- 1 cup baby potatoes, boiled and chopped
- 1/3 cup Niçoise olives
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- To make the dressing, whisk Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, honey and red wine vinegar together in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- In a small bowl, toss tuna with 3 Tbsp. of the dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide salad greens, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, eggs and olives among four plates and drizzle with the dressing.
- Top with the tuna mixture and serve.