- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Bok Choy
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Responsibly
- Log In
|Prep time||15 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2010 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
A light and refreshing salad excellent on its own, paired with Dolce™ Quesadillas or stuffed in a burrito with beans and rice.
- 10 oz. (¼ of a head) white cabbage, shredded
- 4 Allegro™ Tomatoes On The Vine, chopped
- 1 Maestro™ Sweet Bell Pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- ½ Gusto™ Hot Pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white onion, finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Whisk together lime juice, sugar and kosher salt.
- Toss with remaining vegetables and cilantro, serve and enjoy.