- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Responsibly
- Log In
Grilled Belgian Endive & Cambozola Dressing
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||5 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2008 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
Grace the grill with some Vivo™ Belgian Endives for something unique and memorable to share with guests.
- 4 oz. Cambozola cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 4 heads Windset Farms™ Vivo™ Belgian Endives, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup pecans, toasted
- ½ cup Windset Farms™ Concerto™ Grape Tomatoes, halved
- To make the dressing, combine all of ingredients in a food processor and purée.
- For the salad, heat grill to high (approximately 450 - 500°F).
- Rub cut surface of the Vivo™ endives with olive oil and grill for 2-3 minutes, until slightly charred.
- Remove the Vivo™ endives and place on 4 plates. Drizzle dressing over the endives and scatter pecans and Concerto™ tomatoes and serve.