- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Responsibly
- Log In
Cucumber Melon Gazpacho
|Prep time||15 min + 1 hr|
|Cook time||0 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2010 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
A refreshing cold summer soup. Add cooked chicken or shrimp and make it a main course.
- 2 Fresco™ Seedless Cucumbers peeled and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- ½ inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup full fat yogurt
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- ½ Fresco™ Seedless Cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cantaloupe peeled, seeded and diced
- In a blender, combine 2 peeled Fresco™ cucumbers, green onions, basil, mint, garlic, ginger, olive oil, yogurt, Tabasco and salt.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least one hour.
- Divide cantaloupe into 4 bowls and top with gazpacho. Garnish with the diced Fresco™ cucumber and finely chopped chives. Serve and enjoy.