- Friends in Freshness
- Windset について
Indian-Spiced Peppers, Cauliflower and Potatoes
レシピはEXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDTにより制作されました。 | © 2011 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
Tastes great served over basmati rice or warmed chickpeas, another South Asian favorite.
- 1½ lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb. cauliflower, cut into 3/4 inch florets
- 6 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 Maestro™ Sweet Bell Peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 Gusto™ Hot Pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1½ tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup small peas, cooked
- Preheat oven to 475ºF.
- Preheat a shallow baking pan in oven.
- Toss cauliflower and potatoes together in a bowl with half the canola oil, ½ tsp. cumin seeds and ½ tsp. salt. Spread in hot baking pan and roast, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender and browned (about 20 minutes).
- While vegetables are roasting cook onion, garlic, ginger, Gusto™ and Maestro™ peppers in remaining canola oil over medium heat, in a large skillet for about 5 minutes. Add remaining cumin, coriander, turmeric and fennel seeds and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add roasted potatoes, cauliflower, water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss in cooked peas and season with remaining salt. Serve.