- Friends In Freshness
- Our Products
- Allegro™ Tomatoes
- Allegro™ Tomatoes on the Vine
- Cameo™ Cherry Tomatoes
- Campari Tomatoes
- Campari Tomatoes on the Vine
- Concerto® Grape Tomatoes
- Concerto™ Gold Grape Tomatoes
- Roma Tomatoes on the Vine
- Symphony™ Heirloom Tomato Ensemble
- Tomatoes on the Vine
- Virtuoso™ Beefsteak Tomatoes
- Virtuoso™ Beefsteak Tomatoes on the Vine
- Product Inquiry
- Nutritional Resources
- Windset TV
- The News
- Growing Green
- Log In
Roma Tomato & Balsamic Glazed Ham
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||45 minutes|
RECIPE CREATED BY EXECUTIVE CHEF DANA REINHARDT | © 2009 Windset Farms™. All rights reserved.
This glaze is also delicious on baby back ribs!
- 1 - 4 lb. smoked, cooked ham
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 2 Windset Farms™ Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake ham for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, ginger and chopped Roma tomatoes in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer and reduce glaze by half.
- Purée mixture in a blender and strain through a fine mesh sieve. Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add some water to the ham’s roasting pan and brush with glaze.
- Return ham to the oven and continue to roast for another 15 minutes. Slice and serve.
Try our Braised Vivo™ Endive recipe which makes an excellent side dish.